It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Red burgundy pickup truck

it stopped at a business and pretended that it was a clean up crew and that they were cleaning up the yards but what they were doing was taking the Flyers out of the doors so nobody saw any information about the little girl that's missing and that was kidnapped and I mean nine and you 9nu that's the first three digits of the license plate number it's a special license plate number the one that you purchased at scenic that has the colors on it making Minnesota look like it's a nice place when in fact it's full of monsters it has a sticker in the back window because it's an extended cab it's a Chevy the disgusting pigs that just rolled up on me threatening me telling me that I better never come back ever again accusing me of trying to open car doors are in my motel room right now I do expect all of you investigators to be watching them closely and I am going to file police reports I have all of my receipts and I will explain in great detail in a very detailed police report everything that's missing and I have all the receipts to back it up. I'm putting you in prison today I don't know what the hell you thought you were doing rolling up on me threatening me like that I don't know what the hell you thought you were doing in a court of law I don't know if you are Scott Baker or if you stood in a court of law impersonating Scott Baker but I most certainly I'm going to get to the bottom of it today you're fat short Latino wife that you brought into the Dakota County jail and lied to me and said she's a student better shut her mouth she better never open her mouth again because today when you finally get frog walked and go to prison she goes with you

No comments:

Post a Comment