It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Sheriff Javier salzar

I I was put in the Bexar County jail for 5 months I didn't get a speedy trial I didn't get a fair trial while I was in the jail I was being tortured I had to go without. I didn't have an ink pen I didn't have paper and I was begging the other inmates to help me with these things. the special inmates would get special treatment all of the things that were collected from inmates when they were being disciplined when they got in a fight we're put in a room and the inmates and three Bravo who are called trustees do work in the jail and they were given all of those items from the commissary that were locked in that room. I was lucky enough to get a couple of ink pens from them even though they got lots of supplies. of course I would never get treatment like that and nothing would be given to me there's a long list of the officers that were involved in torturing me and they torture others too officer Pareto sometimes was in three Bravo she is a dirty police officer doing favors for the sheriff and Senator Ted Cruz she feels proud of this and feels like she's in the Right In Crowd and that she'll get away with all of her crimes she's made a very bad decision. she is dating another police officer that works at the Bexar County jail and he's the announcer we can hear him on the loudspeaker in the jail saying attention in the Detention Center right now we can hear him over there on the right saying the stupidest things he's telling me to opening pens and use them without purchasing them he's telling me to find warm clothes because it's raining and it's freezing and I will be on the streets because he wants me to steal something that's what police officers do in San Antonio Texas they've caught three of them and three of them were prosecuted but I promise you there are dozens of dirty police officers in San Antonio Texas that go into a Walmart or any other store and they literally shoplift knowing they can get away with it I'll give you a list of names pictures and videos of this happening they claim that they were only doing it because they wanted to instruct me to do it they wanted me to do it telling me that if I wanted to eat I had to shoplift. and that's happening right now because officer perretto and her brainless twit boyfriend don't know how to shut up well in the Dakota County Jail officer Pareto swears in every sentence that she says she threatens to do bodily harm to all the inmates and swears and yells at them nothing is ever okay nothing is ever good enough. you can't talk in the bunk area there's no speaking at all ever so I answered a question for an inmate that was sitting across from me and Fredo walked up to me got two inches from my face and said to me you know what inhibits your safety is talking in my bunk area. she was quoting the phrase that I had just said to the inmate and she thought herself clever snarky sarcastic there's no reason to be doing this. we have all been shown and it has been proven in our prison systems if you treat the inmates with respect and you start using sir and ma'am and you stop swearing they actually respond quite positively but in the city of San Antonio in the Bear County Jail they refuse to do it there is no sir there is no ma'am there is no respect. they constantly threaten to do people by the way harm they take their personal possessions and they throw them on the floor and then they scream at the inmate that they're doing it to that they should grow up and act like an adult because throwing someone's personal possessions on the floor is acting like an adult right? so obviously somebody who's impressionable is going to succumb to those examples around them and as these deputies and officers Act crazy and stupid threatening people obviously they're going to get the same thing in return you have no civil rights in the Bear County Jail and they announced it every day all day long because Sheriff Javier salzas are told them that the inmates have no rights and I'm here to tell you they don't he put covid-19 in the food because they wanted more government money so if everybody came down with covid and the Bear County Jail then they would get more money for vaccines they get more money for treatment the problem is they're not offering any of that all of the investigators are happy that I was putting the Dakota County Dakota County jail and the Bear County jail to see the crimes that are being committed by the dirty officers those threats they're delivering to people telling them that they're going to kick their head in telling them that they're going to beat the hell out of them until they're within an inch of their life these kind of threats people are arrested for and put in the jail and it's not okay for somebody on a sidewalk to be screaming at somebody how they're going to do bodily harm they're charged with that threat and sometimes they're charged with assault but the Bear County officers working in the Bexar County Jail are never charged with a crime that they are guilty of it is the most unstable terrorizing place to be. that stupid officer that keeps running his mouth he likes to torture the women in the Bexar County Jail and they go to bed at night crying begging for death exactly what I did and October 20th 2021 while laying in the two Bravo unit I had just been put there because my attorney attacked me his name is Warren Wolf he's a sociopath and when we King Castro and Ted Cruz told him to attack me and claim that I was insane that's exactly what that dirty attorney did I looked forward to his indictment as well because I have faith all of you were done. that nasty announcer and several other officers are sexual predators and they sexually violate the inmates and they do it on a daily basis in a very special way they're so special. and when there's three or four of them violating inmate sexually their objective is to create that nervous breakdown that emotional breakdown they're trying to create a Suicidal Tendencies then they're put in a psychiatric facility many of them were diagnosed with mental disorders some of them did this so that they could get away with their crime and get a lesser sentence for their crime and some of them didn't ask for it at all the state hospital makes them sit in the jail for 18 months waiting for a bed at the State Hospital and their sentence might only be 12 months but it's 12 months at the State Hospital and their time served doesn't start until they get to the state hospital and it takes them 18 months just to get to the state hospital and serve their time and be medicated with medications that destroy their body. so the state hospital is overloaded apparently or they're just too damn incompetent to do their job and they shouldn't be receiving our tax dollars at all wait till you find out what's happening there. so if the state hospital can't handle it then why isn't there another psychiatric facility that can take the Overflow you know like the one on 1604. I was supposed to go there and have a conversation with them about it and explain to them how inmates are waiting 18 months just to get to the state hospital do you understand why this is happening let me explain it to you Sheriff Javier salzar wants to soak and bleed the government of it as much money as he can and he's not putting it back in the jail he's putting it in his sick pocket and him and his wife can't shut their stupid mouth they want me to announce their crimes that's exactly what I'm doing do you want evidence to support it I've got it that sheriff is guilty of defrauding the system he is guilty of violating everybody's civil rights that ever entered the jail Sergeant Stephanie Flores is releasing people from the jail and telling them that their time is served as long as they are willing to attack me and follow me around the Streets of San Antonio many of them are given other assignments because there's other targets that she is targeting for suicide Sergeant Stephanie Flores is a very sick individual and hey look everybody it's another Latino let's go ahead and open up the Border shall we would you like me to give you my Latino list because there's a Latino running his mouth on the right right now saying the stupidest crap we have ever heard and he's too stupid to shut up now let's talk about Council woman Anna Sandoval we're going to be here all day telling you about the crimes of these idiots officer Pareto better shut her mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment