It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Cia operative Susan

ciaoperative Susan is at the Motel 6 she's been there nearly every night she continuously accesses my room nothing lawful about it then she tells everybody that she's conducting an investigation and then I'm a threat to National Security she's lying she's a criminal she's not doing any investigation she's just committing serious crimes here in Minnesota and nobody seems to want to bring her to Justice she keeps using Gina haspel's name. she's at the Motel 6 making sure the manager Lillian is overcharging me the manager Lillian has overcharged me a lot she told me that it would be $63 a night if I paid for 7 Days up front told me it would be $479 please get out your calculator do the math that doesn't add up it's stupid it's ridiculous when I got there I paid for four nights it cost $260 some dollars and then I never paid that rate again because CIA operative Susan decided to manipulate the Motel 6 their computer systems and Lillian. she tells me that Lillian is one of hers that Lillian is asleep herself I don't know if it's true but that's what she said. when I complained about the rates that I was paying and the fact that I was being overcharged Lily and got nasty in my face she started announcing loudly that I was complaining about the rates and being overcharged claiming that is simply the rates and she is simply lying I have the print-ups from when I got there I've been overcharged so much that I already paid for it an extra week at the Motel 6 and once again I can't get any justice I've contacted the Better Business Bureau and I plan on contacting the Attorney General to file a complaint against a company I do hope that they contact the owner because Lillian needs to be set straight

No comments:

Post a Comment