It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Officer Christopher Dech 456

as I said The Sovereign Community told me that this man with the bald head wearing a glasses is the seed of My Demise this man was impersonating the supervisor of the airport Police Department he's now working at the Saint Paul police department impersonating an officer there they are telling me this is the real Christopher deck and I have never seen him before in my life. the man that I interacted with the man that was at my home on January 6th 2013 responding to domestic violence doesn't look anything like him he was wearing the uniform and the name officer Christopher deck. badge number 456 that man that was standing in my house was the same man that I was in the US Army with he was impersonating a US Army soldier and wearing the name PFC parks. that's the man that was standing in my house responding to a fault fake call made by Greg Marshall who claimed that I was doing him bodily harm and no such thing had happened. Greg Marshall forced his way back into our home after CVS removed him from the home he was told by his friends at the San Antonio fatherhood campaign that he needed to get police reports to prove domestic violence he needed to be able to prove that he was a victim of domestic violence in other words he needed to create a believable lie. I haven't heard that Greg Marshall tried to force these police officers to remove myself from the home and that meant that my four children went with me leaving our home with nowhere to go that's how sick he is. he kept announcing that it was his home too it was never his home he wasn't even supposed to be there I have file for a legal separation and I was trying to get rid of him he moved into that home and he should have never been there. I filed for a divorce twice once in 2011 and another time in 2012 you can see it it's still in the records the Bexar County Courthouse I was unable to complete the process but it's cuz he took all the keys for all the vehicles the vehicles that are in my name he made sure I wasn't able to return to the courthouse in finish the divorce process. my daughter and I Ariel try to get the keys from him and make our way back to the courthouse so I could finish the divorce process that I had to do crochet because I didn't have enough money for an attorney and I was unable to find a good attorney they were all dirty. when we were trying to get the keys from Greg Marshall he grabbed onto my daughter's arm and he whipped her across the living room floor She landed on the other side hitting the wall next to the window. that she was going to get hurt just trying to get the keys to the automobiles that he didn't know the man he's a psychopath he's a sociopath of rapist a woman and childbeater and he took my bank account and nobody will help me get it back. that officer that was in my house tried to do the right thing but the man that he was with was nothing but dirty dirty disgusting cop that was doing favors for Greg Marshall and Joaquin Castro he was doing favors and he's guilty of official oppression and he needs to go to prison all we have is dirty cops I don't see any help for me I haven't eaten in 3 days I'm back on the streets freezing to death and not even the Minnesota police department will help me not the Lakeville Police Department no police department will help me they're not doing their job you're right I guess we should defund the police it's such a sad day for this revelation

No comments:

Post a Comment