It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Senator Ted Cruz fat disgusting Pig

Senator Ted Cruz has been running his mouth this entire time this moron is now telling me to try to give a necklace with a receipt to Motel 6 to try to stay and have shelter because the moron refuses to turn my bank account back on exactly the torture he subjected me to in Michigan senator dumbass Cruise can't tell the truth about who he is and he's throwing every name of every individual involved under the bus just to finished hide his fat disgusting identity we're talking about the man that had a planned storm in San Antonio and took his family to Cancun he claims well I didn't stay in Cancun I wasn't going to Cancun I was just shipping them off to Cancun what an idiot you just announced to the world that that storm was planned the electricity going down was planned that's how stupid Ted Cruz is and now I got to listen to his dumbass mouth telling me that my room will be paid for and I will have access to it he keeps saying that over and over again Ted Cruz is an idiot and I can't believe you people in Minnesota are doing favors for this idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment