It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Officer Christopher deck the white dog

everybody call officer Christopher deck the real officer Christopher deck the white dog I think it's his call sign it's his undercover call sign or maybe he's just a dog. he just got done telling me that if I continue to tell my stories of all the crimes that have been committed against me all the pictures and videos that I have of the crimes that he committed that he asked homeless people to commit if I sit there and tell the stories of how Sergeant Stephanie Flores of the Bear County Sheriff's Department pulled people out of jail and put them on the streets then he's going to have me locked in a psychiatric facility that's how stupid he is that's how arrogant he is that's how disgusting this man is he should have never been a police officer because he's guilty of rape

No comments:

Post a Comment