It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Clint Roderick sapd officer

Clint Roderick sapd officer who has been helping you don't know how to spell your own name this sick disgusting old man is following me across the country he's one of the group of individuals that put me in the Dakota County Jail unlawfully. and now I'm going out into the freezing cold because of Clint Roderick he was in Minot Ohio and he was with Andrea that NSA agent bald disgusting man that works at the victory Center NSA agent named Catherine and her stupid agent husband who created robocaller, there was two other agents that I don't have their name one of them was in Allentown and she broke a copier that's 10,000 at the Garden Inn and then when I was taking pictures of her she was laughing and smiling like a complete loon stupid b****. so when I went into get a room as usual they were controlling my bank account and it was Clint Roderick Dan Nelson some guy named Houghton that claims that he's no longer attacking me but yet I'm about to go and find Shelter From the rain so clearly he's not helping me either is he Houghton dirty cop. Clint Roderick was screaming and yelling at me in the parking lot of the Best Western in Minot Ohio he told me that I was trespassing the Best Western is open to the public how could I be trespassing that's how stupid these cops are these police officers don't even know the law they are so hideously stupid. play Roderick wouldn't take my envelope and obviously he already had the contents of the envelope because he was one of them that was stealing the envelope from every Police Department and City Hall that man started screaming at me telling me that he was the manager of the Best Western telling me that he was going to have me arrested he took pictures of my automobile and my plates and he was calling officers I wasn't guilty of trespassing I had gone into the Best Western and asked if I could get a room for the night knowing that my debit card wouldn't work because Clint Roderick had taken the context of my bank account he had froze up my card he helped Greg Marshall to change the pin the address and the zip code for the card. and the idiot cops stood in the parking lot lying to me telling me that he was the manager of the Best Western and he was screaming at the top of his lungs he had brought a bunch of other latinos with him who weren't cops they were just criminals and they came out of the Best Western and we're getting in there service vehicles that were supplied to them by the sapd police department witnessing it not wanting me to get their picture they did the smart thing and got in their vehicle this moron continue to scream at me and then he was dumb enough to call the cops that's evidence people that's evidence that he's there that's evidence of what he's doing that's evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment