It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Some guy named Michael

I haven't eaten in 3 days because they took my bank account . today I bought a drink to keep myself going so I can find a resolution to my situation so that maybe I can eat again and get out from under This creepy sociopath who's criminally insane. he just got done telling me that I'm never going to eat again but don't worry about it I only have to starve for a month before I'm finally dead. I have to listen to this all day long this creep named Michael he has no heart he has no pulse and guess what I'm his charge. when I was put out on the streets of San Antonio I was working an undercover investigation and this man was my Handler. he was telling everybody that I had a crush on him and that I was in love with him he's even telling everybody that I'm harassing him that man is my Handler and an undercover investigation I was put out on the streets and he was supposed to keep me alive he was supposed to be writing reports he was supposed to take care of me if you've ever worked in law enforcement and you've ever worked Undercover try to imagine your Handler turning on you making you starve to death making you freeze putting you out in the rain and the rain is there's no shelter from the rain the lightning was hitting the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment