It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Thomas Wurm

this Thomas wurm This creepy SOB was in the downtown area of Lakeville 2 days ago I was wondering what he was doing he knew that I was going to the library. now it's pretty obvious what he was doing and why he was at the library before I got there he accessed their systems and now every time I try to send an email out of my Gmail account he stops it from going because he has access to the Lakeville Library systems. this is one of the worst dirty cops from Texas you could ask for I sent $450 emails to Governor Abbott's office in 2020 explaining to him that all the homeless people were trapped on the Streets of San Antonio they had no services and they had nowhere to go finally because of the emails that I sent they commandeered the Holiday Inn when I tried to go and get a room Thomas worm was standing outside of the hotel and even though the employees told me that I could go in and just get a room and it was that easy Thomas warm the sapd officer told me that I wasn't allowed to go in and get a room. so I stayed on the streets with nowhere to go because Thomas worm says that I'm not allowed to have food I'm not allowed to have a bank account and I'm not allowed to have a room and a Holiday Inn where they were putting all of the homeless people during the pandemic. Thomas where I'm also has made several attempts in my life I have been looking down the barrel of loaded weapon because of Thomas worm and his hideous stupid mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment