It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Officer Christopher deck dirty Texas cop

officer Christopher Jack has been told to shut up over and over again and the stupid SOB continuously runs his mouth now he's going to be gaslighting about the fact that my card will work and I have a weak Compton stay at the motel 6 that they're going to give me a week free because they have overcharged me because Lily the manager is the most unprofessional nasty woman I have ever met. this moron keeps lying to me telling me that there's a note on the door telling me that I have a weak stay and that my key won't be shut off he's telling me that the key will work and that he will give me access and as he manipulates employees to attack me now he's going to turn good all of a sudden jump to the other side of the fence and manipulate the employees to do the right thing don't anybody believe the bald ugly fat man he's disgusting and he sucks at lying too. and that Hollywood director or whatever that thing is that I'm looking at that just got charged with sexual assault that's stupid so be better shut his mouth too

No comments:

Post a Comment