It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

At the motel 6

remember CIA operative agent Susan is also at the motel 6 they took all of my things out of the room and that nasty manager named Lily has them locked up in the back room I could see that some of my things were still in the room so she didn't collect all of the things and you can bet there is a lot missing. these idiots kept telling me that the key would work and that somebody paid for a week for me or they comped me for a week because they have been overcharging me for 2 weeks. as you can imagine I'll be reporting this to the attorney general I'm at a picnic table and it will rain on me all night he won again kiss your ring because that's the one that's gone we're all kissing you goodbye you creepy bastard and your entire team

No comments:

Post a Comment