It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Motel 6 Lakeville

I'm going over to motel 6 Lakeville to collect my things out of their luggage room Lillian told me that I could hold it there until today. now I'm being told that it's not there it's gone they took it they stole it that means I will call the police get a police report and then I will file suit against motel 6 and Joshua London will help me get it done won't you Joshua since you want to run your stupid mouth thinking you're good at gaslighting and thinking you're good at getting away with crimes you're going to flip the switch honey and you're going to help me with all these lawsuits

No comments:

Post a Comment