It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Screaming banshee

she just doesn't know when to shut her mouth she pulled up on me when I was walking into my apartment building screaming and yelling she looks exactly like a woman that was impersonating an FBI agent in the Austin field office. they're telling me it's not the same woman I think it is. she came in from Washington DC and she was one of the many that was hanging out in the unit above my unit she was one of the many that was going into my apartment she was working at the current magazine and she kept screaming and claiming that it was her job and she works there and she has every right to scream and yell and threaten people in the parking lot. the current magazine is a non-profit they put out a magazine that has news and local events and it's a non-profit they're supposed to have their doors open to anybody who wants to share their story but when I tried to share my story this dumb screaming banshee called police and claimed harassment. she lied she was working at the current magazine alongside of Sheena Salazar world it was confusing for me could hold down so many jobs and collect paychecks from so many different companies until they finally disclosed she's never at the job like when she was a supervisor of the PCY Center at the Haven for Hope she was absolutely never there but she was collecting a paycheck and that's another non-profit a waste of our government tax dollars and she was collecting a paycheck from the current magazine and she was only there 2 weeks out of every 3 months and she was spreading herself to all of these different locations all of these different companies collecting paychecks while she put me on the streets with no income no money no ability to eat exactly what she's doing to me right now while she runs her mouth and claims to be other people like Kate and Andrea Santa worm has no moral compass she has no beating heart she's the most ice cold sociopathic killer that they have employed with them oh Asian woman who calls herself Andrea killed somebody with cyanide in their coffee sat across from the table from the woman and watched her die the CIA thought she would be a good recruit she works side by side with Shanna this woman you see pictured here is continuing to run her mouth she is one of them that told me that I'm going to be on the streets tonight in the freezing cold rain and I won't be allowed to eat and my bank account won't be given back to me because they simply are not going to give it back and nobody's going to help me she doesn't know when to shut her mouth stupidest things come out of her mouth I'm so sick of listening to her mouth and if she was at the FBI field office in Austin impersonating an FBI agent then Christopher Ray needs to be held accountable for the actions of this thing

No comments:

Post a Comment