It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Still on the streets freezing outside and raining

President Biden sucks President Biden is a heartless man who can't keep a promise he knows exactly what's happening to me he's even has a say in it I'm freezing to death I can't even feel my feet outside in the rain nowhere to go. that's stupid officer Christopher deck is still trying to convince people that he's in control he's not in control and he never was he's a sociopath and a cold-blooded killer how many times do I have to tell you he shot Jesse in the back of the head because he had paid Jesse to shoot me in the head. he used a credit card to pay somebody to shoot me in the head then he had to get rid of the individual that he paid to make the evidence go away so he wouldn't be indicted. I was at the scene of the crime I got 6 hours worth of videos and pictures when I went to give tips to the detectives I found that nobody was working the case they just buried it. when I asked the officers what detective was working the homicide they couldn't figure it out they couldn't find it in the computer system they had to Google the crime in order to find the case in the system. finally they said that detective Goodwin was assigned to the case but I talked to a different detective gave him all my phone numbers social media told him to access the phones and find the videos those two phones that he needed to access are now in the possession of sapd they say that they are keeping them as evident. it's also evidence of officer Christopher deck accessing my phones manipulating my phone's and transferring calls rerouting them to his idiot pals and dirty FBI agents he goes to Great lengths to make the evidence of his crimes disappear including shooting somebody in the back of the head. he's not in control I can't stand him he never was in control stuff listening to his lies he is hideous and he is stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment