It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

President Biden your people are stupid

President Biden you are finished you are done you and Kamala Harris that black b**** that's spy that was working at the American inn called the cops and had the cops chasing me around to have me arrested accusing me of crimes again accusing me of trespassing that better not have been my brother my brother better not have done that those cops are out there looking for me right now. you f****** idiots don't know when to quit you take my bank account make me starve for four days have all your idiot faking being cops and the two morons that are chasing me around right now those are fake cops people and those fake cops they will arrest me and put me in the Dakota county jail when I didn't do anything wrong. that black b**** that's dating Jackson is about to go to prison I've had enough of your stupid s*** you better give back my bank account and it better be very plentiful I've had enough of your s*** I've had enough of your lies and I've had enough you telling me to hang on a minute you're not going to be able to hang out a minute before you go to prison you better stop running your mouth you better shut the hell up and that cue ball conehead piece of s*** he's done I told him to shut up and he simply doesn't know how the more I told me that I have to pawn off all of my gold and that I have to close down all my bank accounts really I have to cuz you're going to make me how about you have to s*** and fall back in it

No comments:

Post a Comment