It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Officer Christopher deck still running his mouth

officer Christopher deck the white dog is still running his mouth saying stupid crap he is telling me that I have to do something I have to go find my bank and withdraw my money because I was never given a debit card I wasn't given a debit card because Thomas worm was working as a banker at the Chase Bank. he went in and said that he was working undercover investigation and he flashed his badge he's an sapd officer claiming to be an agent impersonating a federal agent is a felony but it keeps getting away with this felony both of these men and Roy Vance are telling me that I have to walk 10 miles and find my bank and or a pawn shop they're telling me that I have to get rid of all of my valuables and that they plan on leaving me out here on the streets of Minnesota all night in the freezing cold rain and that I will go without food that nobody is going to help me and they're not going to give me back my bank account that they're controlling. that moron officer Christopher deck the white dog doesn't have enough sense to shut his stupid mouth he is bound and determined that I will be stripped of every asset that I have everything that is of any value at all. he is announcing to me right now that I have to go walking 10 miles in the freezing cold rain or I will have nowhere to go this evening I will have no shelter. and he's the one controlling my bank account he's the one that took all of my money out of my bank account and he has the audacity to run his mouth telling me that he refuses to restore my bank account

No comments:

Post a Comment