It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 30, 2022

October 30th Andrea

October 30th at 5:30 a.m. I left the hotel to go to the store. while I was gone Andrea asked the manager if she could open the door of my room because Andrea claimed that she needed access what kind of excuse she used I'm not sure whether or not she's telling people that she's an officer or an agent and she has the right to access my room I don't know I don't know the details of that but I certainly know that Andrea continuously accesses my room taking my documents and stealing my personal possessions. her man restricted my account when I was at the store trying to use my bank account . he limited the amount of funds that I was able to use continuously saying that I wasn't allowed to buy certain items like cigarettes. this is the same man that was claiming to be an authority of the Bible. he's telling me there's certain things that I can or cannot do because of my status. that's funny because CIA operative Susan is continuously creating a craving for the cigarettes repeating it over and over again like a subliminal message. certain songs were played and a dog was yanking on my back the dog let go when two police officers pass by me as if he needed to take time to communicate with those police officers. when I was just a block and a half away from the hotel the police officer passed by me once again. we could hear the Angus and the upset that the officer didn't stop to question me and harass me. last night they were all planning to have officers harass me identify me and arrest me based on a fake court order how many more obviously Andrea and her man wrote. I was unable to make it another block and a half to the hotel I needed to go and use a public bathroom. these same exact things were done to me when I was passing through the states of Ohio and Michigan. my account was restricted when I went to a JCPenney's. Andreas man caused me a great deal of pain and I needed to buy supplies for the problems I was having the personal hygiene problems I was having and then he claimed it was Andrea that stopped the account I refuse me personal hygiene items. they use me and my bank account to get revenge on one another as well. when I was in the Bear County Jail they would have arguments about who it was that was going to allow me to leave the jail who it was that was going to put their name on my release. they would have constant arguments I'm not putting my name on it and the other would say that they weren't putting their name on it and a back and forth they would go and I stayed for 5 months because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment