It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Clint Roderick sapd doorkob

Clint Roderick is such a moron is that he was helping to put me in the Dakota County Jail to keep me there and have a civil commitment completed he actually made up a recovery company and made up a stupid story about Enterprise Rental hiring him to recover the vehicle he's an sapd officer and he's on my legal documents listed as owning a recovery company out of California now why would a company out of California becoming all the way to Michigan and Minnesota to collect Enterprise rental vehicle that doesn't make any sense Enterprise Rental doesn't Outsource these kind of things and they most certainly wouldn't Outsource it to a dirty sapd police officer. all of this is listed in detail on my Discovery information and all of my court documents all of my legal documents his name is everywhere on it and I mean everywhere. Clint Roderick listed on this discovery information that he has received repetitive emails from me announcing that Lady Gaga is the one that access my bank account and that she is controlling my bank account at this time a Lady Gaga has done a lot to attack me and she has had me tortured and her stupid mouth keeps running Lady Gaga is a sociopath a cold-hearted b****. then of course also on that Discovery information valuable information was given to me the sapd stole my identity they've taken over all of my social media when my purse was put in the property room they refused to return it and one of their sapd officers or one of the wives of the officers went and got identification with her picture and my name they access my bank account and they were using my money while they're late in jail they went and rented a vehicle from Victoria Texas in my name I had never rented a vehicle from Enterprise Rental in my life I was laying in jail when that vehicle was rented in my name and it was a dirty police officer named Andrea that did it

No comments:

Post a Comment