It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Tchort impersonating

this man was impersonating a San Antonio police officer he arrested a woman for having drugs her name is Stephanie Walker she was in jail for a very short time and she started dating this thing this rapist Pig. he told her that he's working in undercover investigation and I was the target he told her that I'm a threat to National Security however it's him that is a threat to all women on the face of the Earth and our nation . he helped to follow me Across the Nation impersonating police officers in every city I went to he was putting on the uniform everywhere we went I have a picture of him in Marquette Michigan impersonating a police officer. this man has a fetish with butts and whenever I'm walking around he's looking at other women telling me how he wishes my but was his biggest theirs like I would ever date this thing this man claiming to be a police officer but Stephanie Walker here with all of her drugs they've been staying here for months since I was in the jail waiting for me to get out so they can attack and torture me so now she's buying drugs here in Minnesota illegal street drugs and that's what's been brought to your state these sociopaths these criminals and drug addicts he sent her over to the Walmart because he's stupid enough to think that it will create an emotional outbreak that Stephanie Walker's walking past me she was high as a kite some people like to call him Loki I don't think I'm going to be referring to him as Loki but he is just as evil as Loki he is a complete a******. impersonating a police officer is a felony but he still gets to go free he still has all of the money he wants because our tax dollars are paying for his room and board and his travel expenses and they're probably paying for Stephanie Walker's drug habit too I constantly have to listen to this idiots mouth threatening me because he thinks he's invincible and he's Untouchable and above the law. this is another pile of the president President Biden made me a promise and he broke that promise and he has evil individuals just like this one helping to attack me President Biden is not good for his word don't ever trust anything out of his mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment