It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Hamilton inn Mall of America airport

here we have an employee of a hotel down by the airport by the Mall of America when I was out on the streets and I was told to try to use my debit card he was working behind the counter obviously he's not an employee now is he as they told me it's one of their own it most certainly is look how he came to Lakeville to help with stalking and harassing I'm glad he's hoping his computer everybody take a look at him accessing my bank account making sure that all my friends are gone this man needs to be frog walked at least at the very least he needs to be questioned by the agents what is he doing

No comments:

Post a Comment