It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Jenna Dewan

this is an evil nasty woman she has no Beating Heart she has no pulse she has been attacking me for years she's a spy in her country unlawfully. and this spy seems to think that she needs to attack me to achieve her goal of having our country invaded and destroyed. she wants all of us to die and she wants our constitution to be destroyed she wants us to lose our freeway of life. that man she's with in that picture he's a rapist he's a nasty pig doesn't ever have a kind word for anybody. these two Psychopaths have children and this woman has her children in the same houses that rapist pic she's unfit for society and she's unfit to be a mother this is the woman that said that I have to ask in order to get any help this is the woman that said I have to ask every single person at a gas station she told me that I would never eat again unless I asked I'm never going to get any help unless I ask well as you can see I've been screaming out for help as you can see I go and get police reports constantly Non-Stop I've been asking for help for this woman to be taken down and frog walked into prison where she belongs I'm asking all of you to finally recognize what a evil disgusting excuse for life she is I'm asking all of you to help me recover my bank account so I don't have to sleep in the freezing rain exactly where she wants me has she announces over and over again she's going to have me arrested and put back in the Dakota County Jail somebody needs to get her to shut her stupid mouth somebody needs to have her charged with crimes that she is guilty of because all the screaming and yelling at her to shut the hell up isn't working

No comments:

Post a Comment