It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 28, 2022

The source of my card problems

my card stopped while I was in the store they decided that I had enough they told me that they have to drain me of everything I have because I'm going back to the Salvation Army I've never been at the Salvation Army here in Minnesota and that's how stupid they are and I'm not going to the Salvation Army did the card stop because they're in there did they access the system did you flash a badge to do that are you an employee and another state what exactly are you doing I mailed something out at UPS and I was told somebody's going there to collect it will be you be using a badge of fake badge or a real badge why are you collecting it what do you think you're doing I look forward to you being frog walked and whoever is manipulating the brightness on this phone is going to stop whatever dog it is that's yanking on my back right now you're going to get the hell away from me you rapist Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment