It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Debit card uses a beacon device

my debit card is being used in a major investigation those investigators told me that they had to go Incognito which means that I suffer and it kind of ruins their investigation because you don't make people suffer and make them starve to death during an investigation that's not how you conduct an investigation I'm very worried that this investigation will be thrown out of a court of law because of how much I've suffered so I have to pray and have faith. if you know anything about investigations then you know how they use a debit card to conduct an investigation and use a debit card as a beacon as to where I am they also have the legal right to access the systems of the vendors that the debit card is used to make a purchase. so when they access the vendor of this location a Walmart anybody that shows up and walks past a camera or uses their own debit card to make a purchase they know who they are they know why they're here. I also have to take pictures of every license plate and those license plates are cross referenced with text messages during this major investigation here in Minnesota when I'm taking pictures of plates I have CIA twits that were brought here by CIA operative Susan and they are screaming at me they're trying to grab my phone they're chasing me down a block screaming at me telling me they're going to call the cops and when they decide to threaten to call the cops I do it for them. let's go ahead and pull in all the cops and see who they want to do favors for a woman who's suffering and being tortured or dirty CIA twits most of which are not even from our country and they don't care about our Constitution and they don't care about our free way of living they don't care about our civil rights they don't know how to act right and that intelligence agency will be closed down. they're telling me I have to continue to play the game that I have to Pawn off all of my valuables because they want to strip me down to nothing again because CIA operative Susan not only controls all of her idiots that are being paid with your tax dollars but she controls all the cops too just ask the Prior Lake Police Department how many threats this nasty woman delivered to them. and this nasty woman CIA operatives Susan is the one who decided she's going to strip me of everything I have that's of any value and in order to Pawn off those things of value I have to walk 10 miles and I haven't eaten in 3 days that's how sick this woman is that's how sick the CIA is

No comments:

Post a Comment