It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Gerald Alexander

this stupid piece of s*** is still running his mouth this is a pedophile a criminal they brought him in when I went back to Michigan with my children when Greg Marshall was removed from the house by CPS. when I was finally away from Greg Marshall I noticed that my body became more limber I was able to bend my joints I was able to dance and run again what I didn't understand is that man had been poisoning me the entire time I was married to him. he found this creepy sob in prison obviously he had help the man that calls himself officer Christopher deck is the one that found him and then the man that calls himself officer Christopher deck was impersonating the parole supervisor that was in charge of this man's parole. it was that man that removed all of his criminal background everything that he had been convicted for and served 6 years in prison for was removed it was wiped clean it disappeared. that man came into my kitchen claiming to be the supervisor of the parole board in Bay City Michigan but it was the same man that was chasing me in the burgundy red pickup truck threatening me accusing me of committing crimes I did not commit. isn't that odd he was the supervisor of the parole office of Bay City Michigan now he goes into a court of law claiming to be Scott Baker attorney at law and he was on the police force claiming to be officer Christopher duck isn't it amazing how versatile he is. while he stood in my kitchen he told me that it was someone very high up in government that removed all the records of Gerald Alexander being a pedophile they put this pedophile in my house renting a room in my house and instructed him to abuse me and my children. Greg Marshall had to claim that my children and I were an abusive environment and it was vital for him to collect his children because they were being abused the man that was abusive verbally and was poisoning my coffee was constantly on a daily basis communicating with my ex-husband Greg Marshall. this man was paid by Greg Marshall he was receiving money orders in the mail Greg Marshall paid him to do it. this man was also in communication with Hubert Robertson and Carrie Coleman Robertson they gave him an illegal unregistered stolen handgun and told him to put it in the house hiding it because I was about to go through an inspection to open another daycare so that I could take care of myself and my children. if that handgun would have been found in my house Not only would I never have a daycare again as long as I live but I also would have been brought up on criminal charges and I would have went to prison this man continuously told me that he was going to knock my teeth down my throat and he did it right in front of my children it was devastating for them it was upsetting they continuously made excuses for people Gerald Alexander is still running his mouth he's hideously stupid he says the stupidest things apparently he wants me to continuously try to use my debit card maybe he's stupid enough to think that my bank account will be closed down and gone forever if I continuously use my debit card after they changed the pin number for the debit card he's got his stupid girlfriend here helping him her name is Mary and she looks like she could be his sister they are very unique looking I'll be nice. I often wonder if Mary received the gift of Rejuvenation as well because I don't know but I do know she never shuts her stupid mouth and we're all sick of hearing Mary's mouth way too I tell you what she did when we were in Pennsylvania. when I called Frederick Michigan and I tried to get a sheriff on the phone so that I could have a wellness check done on my parents because I was told that my mother was dead and she was buried in a shallow grave and my father did it. I didn't get Frederick Michigan on the phone I got Gerald Alexander trying to impersonate a sheriff he told me that he had drove out to my father's cabin and that he was checking the perimeter he told me there was no Fresh Tracks it was April 21st 2021 and the snow was already gone that's how stupid Gerald Alexander is. then the man told me that he had walked up to the window of a master bedroom and the bed had been stripped and there was a red stain on it and it looked omnious and he would continue to check in on the situation I'm sure he wasn't checking in on any situation because I was talking to Gerald Alexander not only does he impersonate police officers on the phone he does so online as well that's a felony. then he walks the Streets of San Antonio impersonating an undercover police officer acting like he's homeless. telling everybody he's an undercover cop and that's usually the good way to get killed while you're on the streets homeless too bad it didn't happen to him because he's still running his stupid mouth too stupid to shut up and Christopher Ray will be held accountable for this piece of s*** too because he pulled him out of prison he pardoned this piece of crap just so he could help to attack me

No comments:

Post a Comment