It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Incognito program accessing systems

this Incognito programming is still on the computer system they are still accessing the systems making sure my emails don't go out making sure that there's only certain things that I can print up and now I can't print it all because that stupid dog came to this hotel last night he checked in I hope he used his own name and then he physically goes to the printer and he breaks it. he did the exact same thing at the Embassy Suites by the airport and the employees were constantly going to that printer to fix it constantly and then when I was able to get prints this arrogant pompous fat ass would go back to the printer and break it once again he walks around telling people that he's a police officer he continuously Don's the uniform of a police officer and drives the police cruiser and now his wife girlfriend or whatever that thing is says he's not a police officer well thank you for the disclosure because impersonating police officer apparently is a felony I went to jail for 5 months and was not guilty of it and you just announced that your man isn't really a police officer but yet he's walking around saying he is that was really bright of you so this Incognito program was on the Holiday Inn Express in Eagan Minnesota it was also at the Best Western in Eagan Minnesota it didn't take long before they infected several other hotels then that bald piece of crap that was in Police Academy too raced to the public library drove his pickup truck pass me to get there before I got there so that he could access the systems doing the exact same thing. when I went to the Prior Lake public library because no other Library would work the Incognito program was put on their systems I knew that I was going to be able to send anything out nothing was going to get to the recipient none of my complaints were going to go through I wasn't going to get a police report because of the Incognito program. when I went to the Residence Inn Edina Minnesota that same Incognito program or some such program similar to it was also on their systems the woman working behind the desk was actually an agent and she's the one that announced this is not our program and it shouldn't be there I'm going to have to get somebody to fix it immediately obviously someone that made it to the Residence Inn before I got there decided to access their systems because they have to control everything I do making sure none of these complaints get to the government a home to in the state of Michigan that I stayed at had the scanner and the printer removed that same dog that same piece of crap who's calling himself a cop and he's not the same one that's breaking printers at every Hotel I go to went to the home to hotel and he removed that printer and the scanner that they had. when I was at the Garden Inn Allentown Pennsylvania the woman the same woman whatever she calls herself agent cop sociopath cold-blooded killer the same one that was walking with Nick Dozer through the University of Michigan trying to get me to take pictures and videos of all the license plates there broke a $10,000 printer that was in their business center making sure that I couldn't scan copies of my envelope that I couldn't print up any copies and build more envelopes that same woman is going from one hotel to the other accessing their systems and breaking printers and copiers. that's a lot of money I don't know what team she is a member of if she's walking around with Nick Dozer then it's Chief McManus with King Castro Prince Ted Cruz and Governor Abbott that will be paying out of their personal account for all the damage these idiots have caused it's that same team that the University of Michigan will now be taking action against I hope it's a lawsuit I hope they will be prosecuting you. don't be throwing stones and going at people when you live in a glass house and next time use a bigger oak tree they knew exactly what kind of a monster Governor Abbott was they knew exactly what Greg Abbott was going to do and how he was going to cause the death of many including 19 children and two teachers that oak tree was no accident. the only accident is the fact that he's still became governor that is a monster a cold-blooded killer and he needs to be taken down immediately if the University of Michigan wants to know who it is that's coming at them there it is Governor Abbott he's in charge of this entire team he decided that it was okay to use your tax dollars in Texas to pay these idiots to chase me across the country breaking printers and copiers that cost $10,000 committing these crimes instructing them to participate in rape sexual assault physical assault and they haven't stopped they're crimes are wrecked loose and stupid they're easily seen Enterprise Rental you want to know who caused your problems and your woes governor Greg Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment