It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Rory Vance

Rory Vance is a dumbass rapist he doesn't know when to stop and he doesn't know when to stop running is stupid mouth please take a look at the registry here because somebody is in 308 the room blow me and they shouldn't be here somebody is in the room 407 and they shouldn't be in the room next to me and they most certainly should not be entering my room every time I leave it and don't come in my room reading my papers and telling me how you're going to kill me choke me and whatnot just because your picture is in here you're entering the room looking at my papers you're entering the room to steal my things and you think I don't have a picture of you and you think it's not okay for me to have a picture of you oh let me go ahead and screw your head on tight for you so you make sense be careful there's videos

No comments:

Post a Comment