It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Lakeville Library

the two or three days I have been returning to the Lakeville Library hoping to send out emails and file complaints with the attorney general's office so that I could get my bank account back so I wouldn't have to go back to the streets freezing to death and starving to death. I was chased down by a man that they call Scott Baker he was in a red burgundy truck he was threatening me and accusing me of crimes that I did not commit. it was the same man that was in a court of law in the Dakota County Jail the man that stood in a court of law and said he was Scott Baker public defender he said that he was taking over my case from Thomas. when I had done something they didn't like like one of those complaints to the attorney general and a Better Business Bureau complaint against the church that attacked me and kicked me out chasing me through the lobby chasing me through the parking lot calling police officers it was a dirty Texas police officer who wore the name Matt that did all of that and the church let him do it. some guy named Michael who continuously wears the uniform of a police officer creating lies creating illusions creating confusion a man too stupid to know that he'll never get his wings back. I continuously filed online police reports filed complaints with the Attorney General Keith Ellison praying and hoping that some justice would be served that my bank account will be restored that these dirty texts police officers would be brought to Justice and at this time I am homeless and starving to death I am freezing to death I'll be on the streets again and the manager of the Motel 6 just took possession of my property because she is that much of a sociopath

No comments:

Post a Comment