It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Spy followed me at motel 6

this man is a spy and he's working with the dirty cops he's also working with the CIA agent operative named Susan who is a sick woman she is a criminal she's a sociopath she tortures people just like Gina toddler why do you do waterboarding 47 times if it works. why do you continue to starve me to death for 3 weeks for 2 weeks and now 3 days and I'm about to go another 15 days without food if it works Susan why do you have to keep doing it over and over again? obviously you haven't obtained your desired results obviously it didn't work if you have to do it again and again obviously I'm still a leg up on you you must be that stupid you must be that useless you're the reason the cia's and so much trouble and every eye is on them you're the reason Susan this man used to drive taxi in San Antonio Texas I would never forget his face because I had to work directly with him he worked at the San Antonio Taxi and he also worked Yellow Cab. apparently he's not driving taxi anymore he's chasing me across the country he's from San Antonio Texas but yet look at the plates that he's using all of these dirty cops and dirty agents are swapping out their plates in every state I go to. they were told to stop because there's nothing legal about it and those plates they are putting on their vehicle they're not legal but yet they're still getting away with it and that's what dirty cops do. even though they were told to stop by their Authority they never stopped. many of them have left the scene of this conspiracy of this attack on one woman fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive and when they return they continue to do the same stupid things that were done eight months ago the things that they stopped doing the things that didn't work and they stopped utilizing these moronic cops come right back and running their mouth being stupid we just had an idiot announcing out loud that they should send me back to Motel 6 to get pictures of all the plates I should go back to Motel 6 because Lily and took all of my property. that's right folks CIA operative Susan doesn't know when to quit she's still at the hotel and she instructed the manager to take all my property until I paid $166 that they claim I owe them I don't owe them that they owe me a week. she put her hands on all of my property and my property is evidence in a major investigation and she should be charged with tampering with evidence in a major investigation she should be charged with theft but I'll never get any justice and she'll never be charged with the crimes that she is committed because of CIA operative and some dumb cop named Michael who is merely impersonating police officers and he's not really a police officer at all he's a rapist he's a sociopath and a criminal you never getting your wings back

No comments:

Post a Comment