It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Scott Baker nasty pig

when I was that the Motel 6 I had gone to the Bethlehem Baptist Church I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau Consumer Affairs charitable organizations Department with the attorney general I'm going to continue to file these complaints as I was filing these complaints and contacting the State Bar Association Scott Baker became upset and his nasty voice rang through John I'm coming over there right now this is supposed to be intimidation this is supposed to be a threat and when he came over I was experiencing extreme pain abdominal pain it feels the exact same right now is Scott Baker registered at the Hyatt Place is he too stupid to stop his crimes I know for a fact Jalen's in a Decker is here cuz I saw his ugly face and if I continuously feel the pain in my rib cage I will look for you you better hope I don't find you

No comments:

Post a Comment