It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Dirty cops impersonating government officials

I sent continuous and non-stop emails to everyone in Congress I made phone calls leaving a long voicemail about the details of the crimes being committed against me explaining to them that I'm on the streets of Minnesota freezing to death with nowhere to go unable to eat unable to use my own bank account after Greg Marshall office or Christopher deck and some guy named Michael access my account and took everything Andrea keeps announcing that she can make the account work but then she refuses to do so because she continuously wants to play games she's a complete idiot she keeps doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results proving her Insanity to the entire world. and the psycho is continuously sending emails impersonating government officials take a look at this email that doesn't make any sense I told that member of Congress that my life is in danger I'm in fear for my life they refuse to forward it to the FBI they refuse to help me they're excuses I'm not in their jurisdiction so they will just let me die. that's how sick Andrea sapd supervisor is

No comments:

Post a Comment