It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Officer Eric Hernandez and his wife Crystal

officer Eric Hernandez and his wife Crystal have been attacking me for more than a decade he's guilty of collusion obstruction of justice he's guilty of official oppression stalking harassing and he's a suspect in a rape investigation he's disgusting. when I was working for owl Taxi in 2016 and 2017 I got a square account I hooked it to my bank account so I thought Eric Hernandez was in my phone he got all of my banking information and he got all of my information from my Square account every time I was paid for a fair while driving taxi that money would go into Eric Hernandez's bank account and he was taking all of my income. I have copies of that square account and it has his bank account listed I posted it on this blog I sent it to police officers and it's in the envelope that I pass out that has my story about the crimes these dirty police officers have committed against me Eric Hernandez is still running his mouth from committing serious crimes he thinks that he is playing me for a fool announcing that he sees the error of his ways and he's going to help me he's lying he's not helping me I haven't eaten in 3 days obviously he's not helping me I have nowhere to go and it's freezing cold outside obviously he's not helping me. Eric Hernandez's wife was working at my apartment building as a manager of the building she's not actually a manager of the building they claim that she was working Undercover she accessed my apartment several times taking my valuables and taking documents from my apartment she had no legal right to access my private residence she was working with Paula Carol the actual manager of the building. as I made my way across the country both Eric Hernandez and his wife Crystal were helping to chase me across the country in March of 2022 these individuals were in Duluth Minnesota staying at Pier B one of the most expensive resorts and your tax dollars were paying for it. she drives a white Jeep and I got pictures of her license plate. she's a sociopath cold-blooded killer she's unfit for society she's unfit to be a mother she needs to be apprehended immediately Crystal then went to it HEB grocery store and she posed as a manager of the grocery store she used a dirty security officer to attack me saying that I had violated the policies and procedures of the grocery store because I took pictures there's no policy listed ever that nobody can take pictures while they're at the grocery store then nobody can take pictures while they're standing outside of the grocery store. she got in my face got rude and nasty told me that I needed to leave the premises immediately then her security officer followed me to my vehicle taking pictures of my vehicle and my license plate because they had needed to file charges to get me put in jail because if they didn't put me away and get rid of me then they're all going to prison and that's exactly where Crystal's going I filed a complaint with the corporate office I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I contacted the Attorney General absolutely nothing has happened because of Eric Hernandez dirty sapda officer manipulating the system calling people literally on his phone calling people creating evidence of his crimes telling them that I'm crazy and they should ignore all of my complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment