It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Silver 4Runner

this is one of the many silver forerunners that was terrorizing me driving past me over and over again . there was a man driving a silver 4Runner that came in from California he works at the victory Center it is a center for veterans at the San Antonio Community College it's downtown San Antonio the historic district and this man was terrorizing me announcing that he is an NSA agent now I'm being told that he is not an NSA agent at all and he has been impersonating a federal agent that is a felony. after he started a terrorizing me with his silver Four Runner officer Christopher deck borrowed the vehicle from him and was driving around telling me that I should be more careful about announcing who's attacking me because he supposedly my helper it wasn't actually the real Christopher duck it was that sociopathic is called Michael impersonating the officer because he's sick. then they went and found dozens upon dozens of silver four runners that would drive past me and they would tell me that he was going to pull me to safety apparently they wanted to create some emotional upset because officer Christopher deck kept driving past me refusing to help me watching me starve to death. I never really cared I didn't want to talk to officer Christopher deck I wasn't really happy with him for torturing me in this manner can the man was literally watching me starve to death and he was announcing that he wanted me dead. this picture was taken in Marquette Michigan as he followed me across the country hoping to terrorize me take my bank account starve me to death and freeze me outside as I was homeless. Andrea kept calling a tow truck and trying to have the vehicle I was in towed she didn't have any legal right to do so she wanted me in a snow bank freezing to death almost that's how sick she is. this man was at a hotel right on the water and he stood it in the lobby the 4A taking pictures and videos of me when I went into the hotel trying to get a room and then I left my documents in the lobby like I always do they had pulled in a bunch of military soldiers that were there on training and ask them to help attack me those soldiers are the ones that got my information I certainly hope they see the error of their ways and understand how many lies they've been told and how much

No comments:

Post a Comment