It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

President Biden made me a promise

president Biden made me a promise he told me if I continued to cooperate with his investigation and allow myself to be sexually assaulted starved to death and be homeless on the Streets of San Antonio that everybody would be brought to Justice and everybody would be indicted for the very serious crimes he told me that I would be reunited with my children and I would get all the time with them that was stolen from me for this investigation. now President Biden is telling me that he can't help me and I'm out in the freezing cold rain because Kamala Harris won't let him help me and that's the reason he broke his promise to me he is announcing silently behind the scenes that Kamala Harris is controlling him and that she says what he does or doesn't do. how sad our nation is someone that is evil is Kamala Harris who's trying to starve me to death and who is putting me on the streets and the freezing cold rain is controlling our president

No comments:

Post a Comment