It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Officer Christopher deck

there are six different officers who are wearing the name officer Christopher deck 456 they are doing this to create confusion they are trying to confuse me not only is some guy named Michael my Handler officer Christopher deck was the one that I was trusting. he kept telling me to just keep going everybody would be brought to Justice he told me to roll with the punches when I was literally being punched. when I was sleeping on a slab of cement he kept telling me that it was all a part of the investigation and that they were investigating their own the dirty police officers of the San Antonio Police Department. he was playing me for a fool because he is the most dirty police officer at the San Antonio Police Department in the city of San Antonio police officers have to get rid of those criminals that they used to commit their crimes for them. sometimes they would be pulled out of jail and pulled out of prison and put on the Streets of San Antonio to die. you see these individuals would be Witnesses and a prosecution case against all of these police officers most especially Chief William McManus. this is been happening for years and I have all the pictures and videos the stories and the testimonies of all these individuals that were doing favors for dirty police officers sometimes they were paid a Chris $5 bill in order to attack me they had other targets and I have a list of those targets as well. even though they were homeless and some of them use drugs I'm pretty sure we can still use their testimony I'm pretty sure my videos and pictures of them and everything they were told to do by Park police and sapd it's all going to be good in a court of law the problem is I can't get to a court of law because some guy named Michael and his partner officer Christopher deck won't even let me have a police report written I can't find an attorney that will even do anything for me because they're manipulated by these dirty police officers they're told that I'm crazy I won't eat again as long as they're in control of my bank account as long as they in control employees and they control computer systems of Walmart I'll never get a fair price for anything again that's their objective to drain me of all cash so that I'm back on the streets again so that I starve to death

No comments:

Post a Comment