It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Hampton inn

4 days without food President Biden 4 days without food I was out in the freezing cold can't feel my toes can't feel my fingers everybody knows that I'm homeless and starving to death they refuse to help me because you threaten them and now the entire world's going to know what you've been doing to me don't ever trust a promise from President Biden that man made me a promise and now he's torturing me and he's got an idiot named officer Christopher deck a bald disgusting pig taking my bank account and telling everybody he's in control are you in control right now idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment