It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Christopher Dech the sovereign

Rory Vance the moron just tried to blame Lauren Michaels for everything he just did he was telling me that Lauren Michaels is a sovereign what a moron. as he runs his stupid mouth lying constantly unable to tell the truth threatening me that my property won't be there after I'm arrested tonight he's claiming Lauren Michaels did all this and Lauren Michaels is the one running his mouth and squeezing my body until I throw up convulsing what an idiot Rory Vance is what a complete and total idiot did you ever hear about the 10-year-old little boy that died from drowning in his own fluids Christopher dech did that and the women dating him said"you could have saved gim you didn't have to do that" that's how sick this monster is. you dumb useless spies, agents, officers were told to get rid of him he just snuck all of you most especially chief mcmanus and ted cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment