It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Giant fat redhead at the motel 6

there's a giant red fathead fat body too he's got red hair a beard and a mustache he looks very similar to Scott Baker he has round glasses I believe he is the one that went in my room and started throwing things around taking everything out of the room so I wouldn't have a place to stay after it got locked in the luggage room they started playing games telling me that it was gone because that fat ass went downstairs to collect it thank God for small miracles Lillian didn't let him have it Scott Baker is out of control and he needs to be apprehended immediately I'm going to the mayor's office and sit down to talk about Scott Baker. news flash I have just been informed that fat disgusting pig redhead that is staying upstairs at the motel 6 is Rory Vance this is the first time I've seen him in person. I'm sure he's driven past me before but I didn't know it was really Vance somebody needs to look at the registry and they need to ask Rory Vance why the hell he's here

No comments:

Post a Comment