It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Ginger was doing all

Ginger was the one doing the overcharges and she was blaming everybody under the sun. and she was the one trying to drain my bank account trying to make me broke trying to take every red cent from it. Ginger did all of it blaming Andrea. of course she really does have the help from Jenna and Haley the cat and Johnny Depp's ex-wife of course Taylor just let the cat out of the bag that she's one of my problems and she's one of the reasons I've been suffering so much. she's one of the reasons that everybody's giving me dirty looks and treating me like I'm a criminal and a piece of dirt. I don't know if she's going to stop now I'm homeless I'm freezing I'm all wet and they're sending security officers at me so that I have to go walking all night long with nowhere to go after that disgusting pic of Christopher deck made me throwing up and convulsing and he hasn't stopped the rape and he's in stopped making me sick and ginger refuses to restore my bank account. I've gone 3 days without eating she did the exact same thing Michigan and nobody seems to want to bring her to Justice nobody wants to send her to the Moon so I'm waiting for her to be smitted from the face of the Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment