It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

The dog that was at the UPS Store

the dog that was at the UPS Store at the Nicollet Mall Downtown Minneapolis who broke a $10,000 copier just so I couldn't make more copies and then obnoxiously told me that he heard someone say it was offline I don't care if it's online I was just making copies you idiot. that is the man that I've been listening to for 3 days straight now never shutting his stupid mouth unable to tell the truth dysfunctional completely they refer to him as the white poodle that's the same white poodle that was in my dream when I was holding him he had Cuts all over him and he was bleeding because he was attacking me so severely and everybody hates him and you can bet that I hate him. he refuses to tell the truth about anything we're asking him who he's taking orders from and why he's doing this and the more I can't even tell the truth about that he claims it's Kamala Harris and he's probably not lying but nobody's going to believe him he's the boy that cried wolf that can't stop lying yesterday he threatened me and told me that I would be kicked out of the Motel 6 and he was excited to make it happen however the bald fat disgusting piece of crap that was riding in the red burgundy pickup truck talks the same exact way he told me he was coming over to the hotel. and when he arrived in the red burgundy pickup truck with someone else driving him around like a chauffeur I experienced extreme of abdominal pain. now of course he looks exactly like the man that was in the court of law Dakota County who called himself Scott Baker the first time I talked to him in the Dakota County jail he brought a short fat Latino woman with him he claimed that she was a student she wasn't a student that was his wife that man lies all the way around Scott Baker is a very sick individual he's very stupid and these two individuals work together. this morning thinks that he can control me by making me homeless and starve to death and use me as a tool in his crimes as he attacks opposing a clan. obviously there's issues at that clinic down the road because he accused me of trespassing on a clinic that is supposed to be open to the public everybody might want to take a good look at that clinic and see who's working there because I think it's a bunch of spies

No comments:

Post a Comment