It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Scott Baker Attorney at Law in Minnesota

the ugliest man you ever want to set eyes on the most ignorant nasty man threatening me telling me never to come back again accusing me of committing crimes that I never committed chasing me down in a burgundy red pickup truck terrorizing me he's staying at the Motel 6 oh he was only there because I was there of course. Thomas Wurm had a Lakeville police officer harassing me telling me that I was reported as trespassing of course I never tresspassed of course I never tresspassed anywhere I told the police officer about the pickup truck that was chasing me down circling me and verbally and physically threatening me Scott Baker had gotten out of the truck he was going to strike me that's how disgusting this man is. Lakeville police officer refused to help me refuse to write a police report refused to find the perpetrator. as I said before I can't get Justice I can't even get a police report written so if you want anything Scott Baker's been attacking me for years and I've been listening to his ugly stupid mouth for years I've also been listening to his wife the short fat Latino telling me that I will never eat again unless I ask everybody telling me that the debit card works and I need to try it again you like the pictures of what your husband is doing to my bank account do you understand he's going to prison for the rest of his life you want to keep telling me to use the debit card dumb b****

No comments:

Post a Comment