It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Rapist pedophile

this is one of the many officers that is impersonating officer Christopher dech 456. this thing is the whole reason that I'm experiencing such severe abdominal pain one of the other idiots that's impersonating officer Christopher deck just walk through the Walmart smiling at me like an idiot. all of his stupid hideous cold Hearts decided to announce that he was there to help me and he was there to give me money that stupid screaming banshee kept saying oh she deserves a reward make sure to give her the money it's all lies it's hideous stupid games that they did in Michigan when I had to go three weeks without food when I was homeless on the streets being rained down snowed on and I was literally freezing to death suffering from frostbite that idiot that just walked through the Walmart helped do that to me that's the idiot that showed up in Little Rock going into my Holiday Inn Express room stealing documents saying that he must be smarter than everybody else because he just took merely a little bit off each stack now these morons are playing the exact same games they played before too stupid to understand it's never going to work it didn't work before it's not going to work now. that moron too stupid try something new, he thinks that the torture their subjecting me to is funny he's smiling at me thinking he's all powerful don't worry I have faith you're going to be apprehended and frog walked and I'm going to be the one smiling in your face you think you're cute and funny d******? I think you're a disgusting excuse for life and I can't wait until you go to prison and you have a boyfriend named Bubba you disgusting Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment