It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 28, 2022

Stalling keeping me from hotel

too cute police officers entered the rail which never happens as they walk past me they look down at my bags they had open one of their notebooks making notes as if they had been called as if they were supposed to question me or some such thing. they were only on the rail for to stops. now I'm starting to believe they were supposed to question me and tell me I was a suspect in some sort of incident . all of this is stalling. they continuously tell me to stop at this store that store and go get coffee trying to keep me away from the hotel what is it that's happening at the hotel and is it that is there. after 1500 hours somebody was beating on my door I've had this happen before and it sounds as if they're trying to stop my bank account once again and stop the payment for the hotel it sounds as if one of the dirty employees that came in from out of Minnesota to work at the hotel as a spy as a favor to Andrea and the serial killer that she's with. apparently they were going to tell me that I had to leave the hotel that I couldn't have the room another night even though it's already paid for. they have a bad habit of going into the computer system and making something look as though it's not paid when it is and that's exactly what was happening at that time after I sent emails to several senators now some morons are going in my room and they're packing up all of my things because they don't want me in the hotel the University of Texas is Coming to Town they'll be at the hotel I invite all of you to come visit them see what's going on take a good look at it. when they find out on there when they find out the progress and when they find out what their Pals Michelle and Rory Vance have been doing I'm going to go ahead and guess I'm not going to be very happy about it so they are stalling me making sure those individuals don't find out.. because they were unable to get the officers to stop me question me possibly arrest me and keep me away from the hotel they had one of their minions pulled the emergency cord on the rail and it had to stop that's how desperate they are to keep me away from that hotel right now . I can't wait to find out what's going on there right now I'm listening to the ugly mouth of Lady Gaga talking stupid she really sucks at all of this. but thank you for the confessional that you are the one that took my bank account in Michigan and made me starve and freeze to death thank you all of us thank you for that confessional Lady Gaga go ahead keep running your mouth don't stop now

No comments:

Post a Comment