It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Cottage Grove Police impersonator

this is absolutely the most heinous criminal involved this is the worst one of all of them I have listed this man calls himself officer b.graff. he put me out on the streets I was stranded in Cottage Grove at a bus stop three more buses were supposed to show up. those buses never came because he stopped them from coming. it was thunder and lightning and raining so hard thank goodness I had shelter while I was homeless and starving to death oh then I had noodles of course and now I have nothing. this man came to harass me at approximately 4:30 in the morning perhaps that's how long it took him to go to The Cottage Grove Police Department and claim he was working undercover asking to put on one of their uniforms and drive one of their police cruisers this disgusting man has been attacking me my entire life this disgusting man enrages everybody that ever sets eyes on him this disgusting excuse for life is the reason the police departments need to be defunded this criminal this rapist Pig has no business putting on any uniform in any City or any police force. I can't believe the police department and Cottage Grove allowed him to wear a uniform. he's the reason I don't have a bank account he's the reason that I am now homeless with nowhere to go he's the reason I haven't eaten in 3 days every time anybody looks at his picture they experience Extreme Rage. he helped a plan that mass shooting in Texas that took 19 children and two teachers. and every time The Grieving parents of those children that are lost to us now look at his ugly face they feel rage they feel like they want to rip his face apart because he decided who would die just to get gun control. this is our worst enemy right here you look at him you stare at him you look for him you find him this man is a mass murderer this man is hideously cold callous heartless arrogant I expected this particular individual to be smarter there he is harassing me because I'm laying on a park bench sleeping cuz I have no choice and he's the one that did that to me. he asked me if I needed a ride well if I'm sitting in a bus stop then obviously I need a ride. how stupid can a cop be. then he lied to me and told me that he can drive me all the way from Cottage Grove to St Paul he just needed to see my ID because he can't put anybody in his police cruiser without seeing their identification. I've been in police cruisers before and they were giving me a ride and they didn't ask for my ID they didn't ask for any information they drove me to a bus stop and drop me off obviously this idiot is lying and he's not very good at lying and making stupid s*** up I am so sick of him calling my phone pretending to be government officials I am so sick of him impersonating police officers from the Prior Lake Police Department the Shakopee police department I am sick of this man and you all should be too this is a travesty that you allow him to get away with this. apparently according to this idiot Cottage Grove Police Department is no longer about protecting in service they're all about taxing people around they're all about giving people rides I was waiting at a bus stop for the bus had you not stop the bus from coming I would have simply gotten on the bus why would I need a ride from you the likes of you the sight of you makes me want to vomit and when I'm done the entire world will want to rip you to shreds. this is a monster this is the reason that I can't eat this is the reason I'm trapped outside in the pouring rain this disgusting Pig. this moron walked away from me being snarky and snotty and arrogant telling me I'll leave you to sleep on your park bench. you're the one that put me in the park bench and now you're going to get arrogant about the fact that I have no choice but to sleep on a park bench how stupid are you how long have you been alive you don't have any sense you don't have any brain

No comments:

Post a Comment