It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Kate Moriarty

Kate is Senator cornyn's assistant from the Austin office and she too is running her mouth thinking herself all powerful thinking that she's gotten away with all the crimes that she is committed Kate took me to the Crowne Plaza in Upstate New York or maybe it was New Jersey one of the two I'll figure it out. when she told me to check in there because she was moving me uptown stupid statement. all of her friends were working there the spies and dirty cops they were working behind the counter and the moment that I used my bank account to check in they gained access to my bank account and Kate took control of my bank she took all of the funds out and she gave Greg Marshall access to my bank account taking all the money and then Kate continuously told me to use my debit card telling me that it would work of course this was a lie and she thought that she was creating an emotional breakdown and she's doing the exact same thing now because she's too stupid to understand it didn't work before it's not going to work now you're a monster and everybody's going to want a piece of you Kate has ended John cornyn's career he will no longer be a senator I'm sick of putting up with her s*** she continuously says over and over again that she is only doing what Senator John cornyn told her to do and all of the crimes of bank fraud and impersonating officers and impersonating government officials she does that because Senator John cornyn tells her to do it. currently she's telling me that they're going to keep me on the streets and I'm not going to be able to eat and I'm not going to have any shelter well obviously she's the one doing it it's her decision whether or not she releases my bank account and allows me to use it so what she's telling me that she's a criminal she's insane and she's not giving back my bank account she's too stupid to shut her mouth she continuously tells me that I'm going to starve to death and she's going to be able to get this done in 3 months well that was March of 2022 and she didn't get it done I didn't work and now she's running her mouth telling me that she won't release my bank account I guess Senator John cornyn told her to take my bank account and refuse to give it back to me because that's what she keeps telling everybody Senator John cornyn told her to commit these crimes I think everybody now has probable cause to look at Senator John cornyn and all of the crime spree that he is guilty of and you should let him know that his stupid assistant cake is too stupid to shut her mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment