It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Screaming banshee fat ass

this disgusting excuse for life just ended the non-profitable current magazine they are not adhering to their mission statement I should be able to leave my story on their door without being attacked by this fat disgusting pic she has no right to be calling the cops and claiming harassment she came in from Washington DC to help attack me she was parked in my apartment building garage and she does not have a lease agreement there she was in the unit above mine. sometimes she would have me awake until 3:30 in the morning because she wanted to convince me that she was my mother. everybody was telling her she had to take a break for the evening. and she would refuse to take a break announcing I almost have her convinced that I am her mother I can't stand listening to ugly voice in the morning I certainly hope somebody will do something about it Christopher Wray you're going to be held accountable for this

No comments:

Post a Comment