It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Amber Heard

This piece of evil crap thinks she can just announce how she will be manipulating all officers in the state of minnesota as she pulls in more spies and rapist to help attack me and she thinks I will lay down and take it. You stand in front of cameras and think I don't have videos of what you and your pals are doing you think that Roxanne Brown is going to save you and protect you? Is she going to manipulate the judical system to keep you from being indicted ???? You are a sick woman and I have had enough. My rib cage hurts and you are going to tell the world why!!! Your going to start immediately get to work you evil bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment