It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The burgundy red pickup truck that was chasing me down

this is the red burgundy pickup truck that was chasing me down in terrorizing me the man in the passenger seat looked like Scott Baker the same man that was in a court of law and Dakota county he stood in a court of law and said he was Scott Baker and now everybody's telling me he's not so I have to leave it up to the experts the authorities the investigators the bald man who is extremely obese was threatening me telling me that I was doing things that I wasn't doing and then he told me never to come back again he sent a dirty Lakeville police officer at me whose name was p r u e or p u e i told that police officer about the red burgundy pick up that was chasing me around terrorizing me and threatening me he refused to write a police report and he refused to investigate the perpetrator he told me that somebody reported me trespassing on a clinic property first of all a clinic's open to the public and second of all I wasn't at no clinic I was on a sidewalk now I'm being told that that police officer is not a police officer at Lakeville he went over to the Lakeville Police department said that he was working undercover and needed to wear one of their uniforms and drive one of their police cruisers I am being told that it was Thomas worm of course I don't know if it was because he looks different everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment