It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 24, 2022

Christopher Dech white dog

as I made my way across the country telling every city hall and Police Department fire department and Chamber of Commerce my story of the crimes being committed Against Me by the San Antonio City officials dirty Texas police officers were hunting me they were collecting my envelope they told every city official and every city that I went to that I was crazy and they warned them not to read the contents of the envelope this created curiosity in every city official of every city I went to they immediately wanted to know why they were so desperate to keep people from reading the contents of the envelope. many of the city officials of many of the cities that I had visited scanned copies of the contents of the envelope and then when the dirty Texas police officers would walk into collect the envelope they told them they never read it or opened it. however the scanned copies then were shared with other intelligence agencies other City officials and other cities they were shared with the police departments in various cities that I went to like in New Jersey. these dirty taxes police officers that would impersonate detectives from New Jersey City officials from Maryland several members of Congress would be sending me emails telling me there was nothing they could do to help me when I told them that my life is in danger and I'm in fear for my life because of dirty Texas police officers. these members of Congress sent me emails telling me that I'm not in their jurisdiction telling me that I would just have to die because I'm not in their jurisdiction they were telling me that they had an inability to forward a message to the FBI they had an inability to spread my story so that I could get help with spies and dirty taxes police officers. here in the state of Minnesota where I am trapped currently they have manipulated police officers they have put on uniforms impersonating police officers of Minnesota. there's a woman named Andrea that was working as a supervisor at the San Antonio police department. she's not a police officer at all she never went through the police academy she shouldn't be a police officer and she most certainly should not be a supervisor. she responded to an accident and she was the first one there because it was a planned accident. a woman named Ashley was driving under the influence because she had just gone through a major trauma and decided to self medicate. she had help with the decision to self medicate I promise. she hit three parked cars and there was a man outside I believe his name was Martinez who got pinned between those parked cars he suffered a major injury and went to the hospital. Ashley fled the scene of the crime when officer wise caught up to her he beat on her and he pushed her and she broke her ankle. Andrea decided to cover up the crime she wrote the police report to indicate Ashley had injured herself during the accident and it's not true she didn't suffer any injuries from the accident she suffered an injury from an unstable angry emotionally unintelligent police officer that can't control his temper. Andrea who the police department call a supervisor put her name on this police report that happened May 18th 2021 please go look it up. there was an officer Flores there please pay attention to the way that he wrote his statement in that police report he was very careful about what he said because he didn't want to be implicated in the crimes of Officer wise and officer on Draya the last name starts with an m. officer Zimmerman was there as well he showed up to replace officer wise after he caused a major injury to a perpetrator. obviously if they have to replace officer wise at the scene of the crime then surely they knew the man was unstable and he had just broken the ankle of the perpetrator. now I'm not saying their jobs aren't hard because their jobs are hard and there are going to be times when they lose their temper or when accidents happen. all of us can understand that but when an accident happens the right thing to do is to own it to apologize to make amends accidents are going to happen after all we're only human right? officers Zimmerman had to show up to replace officer wise if they were replacing officer wise at the scene of the crime then you know all of them knew what officer wise had done. they covered it up and this isn't the only one I have for you I have an entire list of what they have done the crimes they have committed and the efforts they took to cover up their crimes the list is long the list of names is long because of all of my suffrage because I had to sleep in a slab of cement with the rain pouring down on me I am able to bring to Justice 550 police officers on the San Antonio Police Department there was also several crimes committed by the Alamo Heights Police Department the chief likes to torture people there's several crimes committed by the Olmos Park Police Department these are sociopaths the torture they subjected me to would have broke anybody else the way they tortured me when I was starving to death homeless on the streets with nowhere to go and they drove past me over and over again taunting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment