It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 1, 2022

May 3rd

Rory Vance was upset about something concerning test that I used was not proper that I was using with Dunnwald There is a code phrase used "I am not fat", it started with Boyle who is very physically fit. I do it purposely because he announces who he is each and every time. This is also effective on the victory center agent, Herrera likes to argue this but he is not as fit as the others. When I was in internal affairs SGT. VALLE also says it "well it's not me I am not fat" that man is very thin. Reminder tell Mark John McKay story they had his address listed as 110 broadway st. that is the address of a psychologist that Greg Marshall and Tamera Morsi tried to send me to in 2015 and 2016. That psychologist had a predetermined decision about his claims I had mental condition. It didn't matter what I said or what happened they found a pal and the man was going to be guility of collusion and malpractice. There is a connection and confusion. 26 May 2022 Evening of 25 May Ted Cruz I have a UTI and I am hearing his name while I am in pain and people are yelling "Ted" "Ted" As I type in the kiosk there is someone saying "oh my God" "oh my god" over and over again using my mouth I can not even type in one word before it is said again. She ticked off everyone with the crap the child like crap and they it was announced well Greg said it would be a good idea. Then these morons try to make me cry or appear to cry when typing and the inmates are approaching he saying "are you alright?" this is their feble attempt at making me look as though I have an emotional or mental condition it is hideous and elementary. This is petty and trite and I am constantly yelling for them to leave me alone and stop using me for this crap SUSAN CIA OPERATIVE your a child and you have a child mantality level. these officers and operatives are truely that small minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment