It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Impersonating a police officer is against the law

impersonating a police officer is against the law and when I told you that Scott Baker is chasing me all over the city and you asked was he really threatening you it's okay for somebody to chase me all over the city and run me down in a pickup truck come to the hotel in the same stupid pickup truck raping me is that okay stupid you don't do anything as a police officer her mother f****** stupid are you idiots we have everything we need to do the fund the police departments and I mean I mean all of them you all lost your jobs will we build it with people who actually have a moral compass this guy is an idiot see that private number he claims to be a police officer it's one of the idiots that was at the church kicking me out of the church him and his stupid wife think that they are playing me for a fool to the Moon with you I've had enough of your s***

No comments:

Post a Comment